Term Quotes Fast is a also a resource for life insurance optimization. With the continued low interest rate economy and lower than ever life insurance rates, it is extremely important to evaluate your life insurance policies for several reasons:
- Over 60% of current policies are under-performing, at risk of lapsing or could be replaced with lower premiums and/or better guarantees
- Even if your premiums are paid on time, many policies will lapse, especially universal and variable type life insurance policies
- Healthy cash value policies may be replaced with far greater death benefits, reduced premiums or both
Don’t let your policy die before you do
With a comprehensive evaluation, we will help you:
- Avoid lapses
- Review potential savings
- Evaluate your policy performance
- Scrub the market for improved alternatives
We pride ourselves on doing the right thing for our clients every time.
The next step is to give us a call and discuss what you have and to determine if your policy still meets the goals initially intended.
The process works like this:
- You authorize us to order pertinent information about your policy …we need to 1st determine how your policy is expected to perform under today’s circumstances and what the options are with your current policy
- We discuss your objectives (some common goals are to reduce premium outlay while maintaining like coverage, add life access riders, guarantee coverage to age 100, increase coverage with similar premiums)
- We talk about your health to determine what rate class may be available to you
- We examine alternatives to see what is available to meet or exceed your goals
- A decision is made to implement a new strategy or leave your policy as is
We commonly work closely with any advisors you work with including attorney’s, CPA’s and financial planners.
Please reach out to us.
What to do next…..
If you have a policy and you want to verify you have the best possible program, find an agent that is experienced and competent or reach me to help
If you are shopping for new or additional life insurance protection, click here